2017 Team Camp Overview
Our Team Camp is an all-day competition camp (9:00am - 5:30pm). Team camp will include:
- 2 training sessions prior to competition where players will receive orientation and tips on how to better their on and off the ball performance.
- 2 round robin competitions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon (3 team pools).
- The morning competition will be used to seed the teams for the finals in the afternoon on pools Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Teams are guaranteed 4 matches against 4 different teams during the day.
TEAM CAMP DETAILS
|DATES||Sunday, July 9th|
|TIME||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|LOCATION||Lambright Sports Center, 922 Tech Drive, Ruston, LA 71272 [map it!]|
|COST||$80 deposit per team reservation
$45 per player on each team
Minimum 6 players per team
|MAX||Maximum of 9 teams. Reservations will close as we reach 9.|
|HOTELS||If planning to stay as a group while attending camp or just to stay overnight, here is a link to local hotels.|
|REFUNDS||A refund of 50% of the program cost will be granted, if a request in writing is submitted at least 14 days prior to camp.|
Attention Coaches: When registering your high school team please make one of two choices:
- Create an account and make the full registration payment for your school including ($80) team reservation fee plus all players fees. Please email Gabby Ording at firstname.lastname@example.org with the copy of the registration.
- Create an account and make only the reservation fee ($80) and ask each player to create their own account, register for their team camp, and make the online payment. Please send a copy of the registration fee and all players registration to Gabby Ording at email@example.com.
- 9:00am Registration
- 9:30am – 10:30pm First Session / Training Instructions
- 10:30am – 12:30pm First Session / Competition
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm Second Session / Instructions
- 2:30pm – 5:30pm Third Session / Competition (Finals)
There are no events at this time.